Welcome!

Welcome one and all to our blog! Please feel free to comment, even if just to say "hello! thought we'd check out your blog!". All are welcome, just so long as you promise to be nice, okay? Okay!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Nighty night!

We are safe, sound (possibly), and tired!  We are in Newport, TN, and tomorrow is a gift day - no challenges!  Will hopefully be able to post pictures soon.  For now, let me just say that costume day was awesome!  Also, if you're ever in Harrisonburg, VA, check out The Little Grill!!  Seriously.  It's a worker-owned restaurant/food cooperative, and the food and people there are awesome.  Two local Harrisonburg women that we met at the farmers' market recommended it to us, and their suggestion was perfect!!

Let me just say that costume day was probably my favorite day so far (well I've only had two!), but I'm looking forward to wearing shorts and flips again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment